The registration fee is a $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE payment due upon registering students in classes at Lynn Bates School of Dance.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month
- Tuition can be paid by cash, check or credit card
- Auto payments can be set up & credit cards will be charged on the 1st of each month
- A late fee of $10.00 will be charged after the 15th of each month
- Tuition must be paid by the 15th regardless of attendance or holidays
- There are NO deductions for classes missed regardless of attendance or holidays
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Tuition may be dropped off at the studio or mailed
- There is a return check charge of $25.00
- 10% discount for additional family members
- A written notice must be given by the 15th of the month to cancel classes for the following month, if not tuition for the following month must be paid (no partial month payment)
Tuition Rates (Per Student Per Month)
- 30 Minutes per week – $50
- 45 Minutes per week – $55
- 1 Hour per week – $60
- 1 Hour 15 Minutes per week – $70
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes per week – $80
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes per week – $90
- 2 Hours per week – $100
- 2 Hours 15 Minutes per week – $110
- 2 Hours 30 Minutes per week – $120
- 3 Hours per week – $130
- Students must arrive on time for class
- Students must be picked up promptly after class. The teacher is not responsible for student after their scheduled time. If an emergency hinders the parent from being on time please let the teacher know.
- Students are encouraged to attend class regularly. Missed classes are allowed to be made up within two weeks.
- There will be two scheduled parent watch weeks where visitors are allowed to come and watch class.
- Black leotard & pink tights will be allowed for 3 & 4 year olds.
- Kinder -3rd combination hour Ballet classes: students must wear a black leotard and pink tights. May wear black jazz shorts or ballet skirt.
- Pink ballet shoes for Ballet
- Black tap shoes with elastic, NO ribbons (3 YR – 3rd Grade)
- Tan jazz shoes for Jazz
- Black jazz pants or shorts & a solid fitted t-shirt or tank top for Jazz classes. NO baggy clothes.
- Black jazz taps (tie up or slide on) for 4th & up for Tap (same attire as Jazz classes)
- Clean sneakers for Hip Hop (same attire as Jazz classes)
- Hair must be in a ponytail and away from the face
- NO baggy t-shirts, shorts, socks, bare feet, or tennis shoes during dance class
- A recital will be held in May/June
- Dress rehearsal is MANDATORY and is the day before recital
- Costumes will be purchased for the recital
- $40.00 (per costumer) costume deposit is due in November
- Costume balance must be paid by February
- Costumes are approximately $50.00 to $70.00 each
- NO REFUNDS are given once costumes are ordered
- A $60.00 ($25 for each additional sibling) recital fee will be charged for the recital. The recital fee is due in March.
- NO gum is allowed in dance rooms
- Please DO NOT leave food & drinks in the studio
- Please DO NOT allow your children to run in the foyer or hallway
- Please remember that YOU are responsible for your children & siblings while classes are held